Broccoli is a wonderful vegetable. Often neglected due to ignorance and prejudice that it cannot be cooked deliciously. I will try to disprove this with this recipe. It is characterized by having so many nutrients, according to the USDA National Nutrient Database. Broccoli contains 91 grams of x (31 calories, 0 grams of fat, 6 grams of carbohydrates, including 2 grams of sugar and 2 grams of fiber) and 3 grams of protein). Considering its composition, it automatically becomes one favorite food. They go to my list suitable when we want to lose extra weight and is accordingly the ZONE.
When you see this vegetable on the stand in the store, remember that eating it reduces the risk of obesity, diabetes, heart disease, and more.
The fiber contains helps indigestion.
According to various studies, crucifers to which the family belongs and broccoli can protect against these cancers: breast, prostate, stomach, and colon.
As I mentioned above, taking broccoli is extremely good for diabetics. Its antioxidant properties help to significantly reduce the insulin resistance of people with type 2 diabetes who regularly consume broccoli.
The list of its useful properties does not stop there, but I will stop to share, finally the recipe itself.
I love making vegetable, pea, and broccoli soups. They’re pure, low-calorie, and incredibly tasty.
3 CB - 1 large potato 1 CB - 1 head onion 1 CB - 1 large carrot 2 CB - 450 gr. broccoli 2 FB - 2 tsp olive oil (Cycladi Premium Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Greece) 1PB and 1CB - cow's milk 1 tbsp Pink Himalayan Rock Salt Total: 8CB, 1PB and 2FB Protein Block - PB Fat Block - FB Carb Block - CB Please add cheese and cheese and olives to make balance them.
- In olive oil, saute the carrots and onions for a few minutes.
- Add the diced potatoes with water, which should cover the vegetables well and allow to simmer for 20-25 minutes.
- Broccoli is cut from the head and cut into the pot with more water. The water is on the eye, and according to everyone's preferences, about how thick your cream soup is.
- Put another 750 ml. Boil for another 10 minutes.
- The pot is removed from the hotplate to cool.
- Mix the mixture in a blender or blender.
- Add salt and pepper to taste, as well as warm milk and return to the stove in 2-3 minutes.
Look what I've used
- Premium Organic Bamboo Chopping Board by Harcas. Extra Large Size Cutting Board 45cm x 30cm x 2cm. Best for Meat, Vegetables and Cheese. Professional Grade for Strength and Durability. Drip Groove
- Mascot XM Chef Kitchen Knife 8 Inch - Professional Chef Knife - German High Carbon Stainless Steel- Ultra Sharp Cooking Knife
- Tefal HB643140 Optichef Quartzite Hand Blender, 800 W, White
- MasterClass Induction-Safe Stainless Steel Stock Pot With Lid, Silver, 8.5 Litre, 24 cm