Hello, I’ve been in the Zone for 3 months (at least most of the time) and the result is 6 pounds and much better self-esteem. I usually cook recipes from the site, but today I get courage and zoning a recipe from another site. The result is great and very tasty, please comment on whether I have complied with the basic principles and blocks.
The sex with Mandy was good, but it wasn’t like warm apple pie.
- 3 PB - 3 eggs
- 1 CB - 1 tbsp - juice from agave
- 9 FB - 3 tbsp - ghee butter
- 8 БВ - 150 gr. oat bran
- 3 CB - 3 apple
- 3 FB - 9 hazelnuts grounded
- 1/2 pacakge baking powder
- 1 tsp - cinnamon
- 1 tsp - soda
- Protein Block - PB
- Fat Block - FB
- Carb Block - CB
- Peel the apples and cut them into small cubes.
- Add the soda to them and mix. Leave aside.
- In a bowl, mix the eggs, agave, butter, and finally, add the bran with baking powder and cinnamon.
- Add the apples to the mixture and mix. Divide the mixture into a tray covered with baking paper and smooth.
- Sprinkle with the hazelnuts. Bake the preheated fan oven 180 degrees for about 35-40 minutes.
For those following the Zone diet:
The recipe contains 12 blocks carb, fat and 3 blocks protein. I have cut this in 6 slices each containing 2 blocks of carb and fat and 1/2 block protein and added yogurt as protein for each slice to balance the meal.
Look what I've used
- 3 Pieces Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls Set with Spouts & Non Slip Silicone Base Multicolour, Nesting Metal Bowl Set for Baking Cooking Kitchen Serving-1.5L,3L,5L
- 100 x Lakeland Baking Parchment Paper Circles (Mixed Sizes 6", 7", 8", 9")