I can not say that I am the most enthusiastic fan of chocolate, but this recipe is one of the few that I am fascinated about. The versions for chocolate truffles are very much. I will present you the one I made on the based on many other recipes.
This is the second version of my recipe. I had a problem with my old website and I have lost some of recipes. This issue provoked me to update recipes that I’ve lost. At the end I think that I’ve lost my web site is positive of the whole situation.Becasue I’ve make new versions of my recipes.
Surely it sounds rather immodest, but it is stronger than me and I can not fail to boast. I have helped several friends to smooth their family relationships. I’ve made several boxes of these tempting truffles. So if you want to capture the halves, it’s a relatively easy one. Make this recipe and your halves will be very happy.
A dark-chocolate truffle melts in my mouth, and I forget about everything else … even the fact that I’m on a diet.
- 100 gr. - black chocolate
- 100 gr. - milk chocolate
- 100 ml. - cream
- 50 gr. - sugar
- 30 ml. - liquor
- 2 - egg yolks
- 100 gr. - butter
- 1 pod/package - vanilla
- 200 gr. - Cacao powder
- 200 gr. – Nutella
- In a metal bowl, cream and vanilla cream is placed to finish and mix. When ready to leave sides.
- On a water bath, melt the chocolate together with the oil that is at room temperature. The water bath should not touch the water.
- Stirring until a homogeneous mixture is obtained, add the yolks stirring until ingredients are well combined. It will takes around three minutes.
- Add the melted cream to the yolks and mix until reach homogeneous mixture.
- Leave the finished mixture for 60 minutes in the refrigerator.
- On baking paper with piping bags make small balls.
- Leave ready balls for another 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Melt the Nutella chocolate with cream in a water bath until it reaches homogenous mixture.
- Remove the bonbons from the fridge, dip them with a spoon into the melted chocolate then in the cocoa powder, making it nice. Return to the refrigerator until it is consumed.
Bon appetit !
- Need Two Metal Ballas
- Glass Bowl which should fit to metall saucepan to melt chocholate