Today, I will be glad to share a revised recipe with you in a local area. Once again, I am convinced that almost every recipe can be reworked according to the rules of the area. The standard recipe includes zesty fat, which turns out that if replaced in the right way does not necessarily lead to deterioration. Thanks to Rossi, which balances this recipe, we have achieved this result.
Popeye was right about spinach: dark green, leafy vegetables are the healthiest food on the planet. As whole foods go, they offer the most nutrition per calorie.
- 0,5 CP - 500 gr. spinach
- 1 PB - 1 egg
- 1 CP - 1 onion
- 10 CP - 400 gr./ 2 cups potatoes
- 0,5 CP/PB - 130 ml. / 0,54 cups milk 1,5%
- 4 cloves - garlic
- 6 PB - 210 gr. /2 cups white Bulgarian(greek) cheese
- 3 PB - 100 gr./1 cup low-fat yellow cheese
- 1 tbsp - olive oil
- Peel potatoes cut them on washers, in warm salted water put and cook for 8 minutes, do not have the potatoes to be completely finished.
- While the potatoes are boiled in olive oil, smell the onion and garlic.
- When the onion softens, add the washed spinach and mix for 10 minutes until the spinach is ready.
- Add the cheese and rock for about 1 minute until the cheese melts.
- Sweep in a tray with a size of 30 x 20 cm. Sort a row of potatoes, a row of spinach on top of another row of potatoes.
- Beat the egg with the milk and pour it. Place the tray in a heated oven at 250 C at the lowest possible oven level and bake for 30 minutes, sprinkle with the grated cheese and leave for another 10 minutes at 220 C.