Salmon is one of my favorite fish. A time ago I’ve tried a delicious salmon soup in a small restaurant. The aroma and taste of this soup stayed with me for a long time. Due to my busy life it took me a lot of time to find a similar recipe. The result was a delicious and fresh soup, full of flavours.
In process of preparing you’ll see how easy for cook is. I know that it will become one of your favorite recipes.
It’s easy to impress me. I don’t need a fancy party to be happy. Just good friends, good food, and good laughs. I’m happy. I’m satisfied. I’m content.
- 500 gr. - salmon fillet
- 20 gr. - butter
- 100 gr. - celery
- 1 - medium potatoes
- 1 - head onion
- 2 - carrots spring of dill
- 500 ml. - Vegetable broth
- 400 gr. - cream
- 1 tbsp. - Flour
- 1 garlic cloves
- Prepare the salmon in steam for about 10 minutes Heat oil in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Sauté the onion, chopped celery, carrots, the whole cloves of garlic and red pepper for about 5-6 minutes, add the broth and chopped potatoes and let them boil for about 10 minutes.
- Add the cream and the flour that is dissolved in water, and let the mixture boil over low heat about 5 minutes while stirring.
- Add the steamed salmon, chopped into small pieces and leave for 5 minutes on the stove.
The soup is ready. Remove the pan from the heat, add the chopped dill without handles and remove the celery if you do not like it. Enjoy!