Salmon is one of my favorite fish, and some time ago I tried a delicious salmon soup in a small restaurant. The aroma and taste of this soup stayed with me for a long time. Due to my busy life it took me a lot of time to find a similar recipe. The result is a delicious and fresh soup, full of flavours.
It’s easy to impress me. I don’t need a fancy party to be happy. Just good friends, good food, and good laughs. I’m happy. I’m satisfied. I’m content.
- 500 gr. - salmon fillet
- 20 gr. - butter
- 100 gr. - celery (celery)
- 1 - medium potato
- 1 - onion
- 2 - carrots
- 3-4 sprigs of dill
- 500 ml. - Vegetable broth
- 400 gr. - cream
- 1 tablespoon - Flour
- 1 garlic cloves
- Prepare the salmon in steam for about 10 minutes
Heat oil in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Sauté the onion, chopped celery, carrots, the whole cloves of garlic and red pepper for about 5-6 minutes, add the broth and chopped potatoes and let them boil for about 10 minutes.
- Add the cream and the flour that is dissolved in water, and let the mixture boil over low heat about 5 minutes while stirring.
- Add the steamed salmon, chopped into small pieces and leave for 5 minutes on the stove.
The soup is ready. Remove the pan from the heat, add the chopped dill without handles and remove the celery if you do not like it.